Tap Titans 2 Tournaments
Are you interested in participating in tournaments against other players for special rewards? Well, if you are, learning about tournaments on Tap Titans 2 is the first step.
Joining tournaments have no costs or repercussions and are lots of fun. So, why not give it a try, right?!
What are Tournaments?
Tournaments happen weekly and they are a fun way for players to compete for prizes. When you join a tournament, you get placed into tournament groups of your level and around a similar time that you’ve joined. Joining tournaments right as they start is ideal, but joining late does not place you at a severe disadvantage because of the well thought-out algorithm.
Each tournamemt bracket can fill up to 200 players, but it varies (Sometimes 100 or 50 players instead). Every player who joins a tournament will get a prize. As expected, higher ranks will get better rewards so try your best to be the #1 undisputed champion!
Currently, there are two types of tournaments.
1. The Standard Tournament
2. The Abyssal Tournament
You can have eligibily to join both of these tournaments when you’ve reached a high enough stage in the Main Game.
Check here for both Tournaments…
*image above* – Standard Tournament on Top, Abyssal Tournament on Bottom.
The Tournament Button will have color if there are active tournaments going on that you can join.
Standard Tournaments happen every Sunday and Wednesday, lasting for 24 hours. You will have to Prestige in order to join the tournament so that everyone has an evening playing field. Make sure to use those prestige relics you gain to discover/upgrade artifacts.
For the Tournament, you want to reach the highest stage possible. You will be using your assets that you’ve already gotten.
Standard Tournament Rewards
The Standard Tournament Rewards are placed into 10 Brackets.
These Brackets are determined by your level.
Additionally, you will get Seasonal Pass reward currency from tournaments.
Standard Tournament Bonus Rules
Every Standard Tournament has special Bonus Rules that make the Tournament unique.
These Bonus Rules will be one of the following…
- x10 gold from bosses
- Heroes, Clan Ship, and War cry skill will each do x3 damage
- Regenerate +5 additional mana per minute
- Probability type bonuses will increase by x1.2
- Heavenly Strike, Hand of Midas, and Shadow Clone skills will each be x3 as strong
- x10 gold earned from Chestersons
- 100% chance of receiving multiple fairy rewards
- Taps, Pet Attacks, and Firesword skill will each do x3 damage
- +20% refund on all active skill mana costs
- Amount of relics earned increased by x1.5
Check under “Tournament Rules”.
Abyssal Tournaments happen every Friday. You are allowed to participate in Abyssal Tournaments once you reach stage 1000 on the main game. Just like the Standard Tournaments, Abyssal Tournaments last 24 hours.
For the Abyssal Tournament, you are warped to a different screen when you join. This is because the Abyssal Tournament happens on a different Map.
Each Abyssal Tournament consists of 50 Players. Like all Tournaments, the goal is to reach a higher stage than all the other opponents by the time the 24 hours end.
Abyssal Tournament Rewards
There are no Brackets in an Abyssal Tournament because all players compete with the same assets.
This means the ranked rewards stay the same for everyone, no matter their level.
Abyssal Tournament Bonus Rules
Every Abyssal Tournament has special Bonus Rules that make the Tournament unique.
Note: Corrupted Diamonds are the currency in the Abyssal Tournament.
Press “View Rules” to find the Tournament Type.
These Bonuses Stay the Same for every Abyssal Tournament Type…
- Equipment will sell for more
- Shop is cheaper
- Chests in Shop have better items
Abyssal Tournament Strategy Tips
- Clan Ship & Pet Builds are simple and work well early on
- Shadow Clone & Heavenly Strike plays are not the best because they require a lot of Skill Points
- Perks are at great value, (Definitely would recommend purchasing with your corrupted diamonds)
- You can use real diamonds to purchase corrupted diamonds if you think this will greatly help your chances of ranking high
- Salvaging artifacts are fairly cheap, this can help a great deal if you plan to be actively playing for awhile during the tournament
- Prestige when you run out of Mana because you can get back up quick and Mana is often an issue
- Prestige early in the game for relics (push for a bit first though)
Tournament Points are a unique reward currency. There is no other place to get Tournament Points besides from Tournaments.
Check your Tournament Points:
What are Tournament Points used for?
Tournament Points are used for upgrading a Passive Skill called “Mystical Impact”. This skill boosts your Sorcerer Splash Skip effect.
These upgrades happen automatically and you will not have to do anything.
If you’ve found this post helpful, have any questions, suggestions, or problems at all, please feel free to comment below.